Secure Low-Maintenance Luxury with Northerly Water Views
Indulging in a due north aspect and breathtaking water views stretching to Clontarf Beach, this beautifully presented security apartment offers a luxurious low-maintenance lifestyle filled with natural light and ever-changing picturesque scenery.
Part of a boutique collective of just three residences, the property provides the secure easy-care benefits of strata living along with a rarely found sense of space and privacy. Displaying a vast living and dining expanse, two full walls of windows and glass doors extend outward to a wraparound terrace bringing the spectacular outlook inward. Unified by herringbone parquetry flooring, the living and dining flow freely through to the entertainer’s kitchen complete with a suite of Miele appliances, a marble island bench and a built-in servery buffet.
Peacefully positioned and neighbouring some of Mosman’s finest homes, delight in the tranquillity and beauty of this exclusive enclave just a short walk to Rosherville Reserve, Chinamans Beach, Balmoral Beach and to Spit Road buses, shops and cafes.
– Spacious lounge and dining expanse warmed by a Jetmaster fireplace extending out to a terrace
– Eat-in kitchen with marble benchtops and splashbacks, Miele appliances and bespoke buffet
– Master bedroom with gorgeous views, hedge framed courtyard, built-ins and a spa ensuite
– Two additional bedrooms both appointed with ample built-in robes and direct terrace access
– Classic bathrooms fitted with quality fixtures and presented in a neutral colour scheme
– Striking views from both levels, all bedrooms and living areas with direct alfresco access
– Internal access from the double lock-up garage, level lift access from garage to living level
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, parquetry timber flooring, alarm and video intercom
– Separate internal laundry, linen press and excellent storage options throughout
– Prestigious setting mere moments to Balmoral, Rosherville Reserve, and Chinamans Beach
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for additional details.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.