Luxurious family masterwork of grand proportions with stunning harbour views
Every once in a while a truly rare opportunity comes to pass. A breathtaking property that captures the imagination of the market and wows even the most discerning of buyers. With its massive house-inspired layout, countless high-end inclusions, outstanding entertaining and spectacular panorama stretching across the sparkling waters of Sydney Harbour, this remarkable family residence is one of those moments.
Quietly tucked away from the road to enjoy an elevated ground floor setting, this full brick masterpiece boasts multiple living and entertaining zones across two sweeping levels, with effortless connection from the indoors to the outdoors. No expense has been spared to deliver a home of exceptional quality, complete with state-of-the-art appointments and custom finishes throughout, ensuring a lifestyle of supreme comfort for a large family to spread out and enjoy.
With its captivating position in a contemporary block of three, this magical residence boasts a convenient address on the doorstep to CBD and Manly bound transport, moments to exclusive schools and Mosman Village shopping and within close walking distance of the beautiful Chinamans Beach, Parriwi Park, Spit Marina and harbourside restaurants.
– High ceilings, crisp white interiors, blend of honed concrete and American Oak timber floors, acoustically treated windows
– An enormous 625sqm on title with sweeping open plan living and dining zones flowing to a full length entertaining terrace
– 2nd ground floor living/family room opens to huge undercroft entertaining zone with motorised blockout blinds
– 12 metre semi-indoor lap pool with gas heating, sun soaked private level lawn in established gardens
– Gourmet kitchen with induction cooking, Oliveri sink and deluxe Miele appliances including three ovens and coffee machine
– Master suite huge walk-in robe and luxury bathroom with twin rainfall shower and freestanding tub
– Huge double bedrooms offering built-in robes, guest bedroom, dedicated study with built-in desk
– Immaculate honed limestone bathrooms with Grohe tapware, laundry room with chute, storage room
– CBUS home automation system, Sonos sound system with Bose speakers, twin stacker parking in secure garage.
Total Area on Title: 625m2
Floorspace: 427m2 (Ground Floor: 199m2 + Lower Ground Floor: 228m2)
Car parking: 34m2
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0402 776 887 for further information.
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy or give any warranty to the information provided. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property.