Idyllic Balmoral Lifestyle With Outstanding Ocean Outlook
From both the immense picture windows and the sun-drenched patio, the view is simply breathtaking. It changes subtly throughout the seasons but it’s always mesmeric, a panorama sweeping across Collaroy to Middle Harbour and Manly, to North Head and the ocean’s far horizons, around to Balmoral Beach and Middle Head. Serene sunrises, shimmering moons, even lightning dancing on the edge of the world are all elements of this exceptional outlook.
Set high above and well back from the street, this exquisite apartment opens onto expanses of rolling lawns framed by manicured hedges and lush gardens, creating a seamless flow from the sun-drenched interiors. Its corner aspect fully capitalises on an Easterly posture ensuring it’s always bathed in sunlight and sea breezes yet completely sequestered from harsh summer glare, perfect for simply relaxing or elegantly entertaining all year round.
Presented for the first time since 2007, it has also benefited from comprehensive remodelling, ensuring this wondrous vista becomes the backdrop for sophisticated yet relaxed interior design. With secure, single level access from Punch Lane it also enjoys an exceptional address, flanked by Balmoral Beach and Mosman Village yet it’s an idyll of complete serenity.
– Gourmet kitchen, Bosch suite, stunning ocean outlook
– Immaculate throughout, light décor, swathes of timber floors, luxe finishes
– Designer bathroom & bath, spacious bedrooms, main with full length built-ins
– Bespoke plantation shutters & blinds, intercom security access, undercover parking with direct access to front door
– Pet friendly prestige, superbly maintained complex, fully appointed laundry
– Pristine condition, outlook & location offer scope for strong investment yield
– Walk to Queenwood, Mosman Preparatory, Sacred Heart, Mosman Primary & High Schools
– Short stroll to Mosman Village prestige fashion & eclectic entertainment, & Balmoral Beach
Contact Barnaby Devaux on 0402 776 887 for further information.
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy or give any warranty to the information provided. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property.