Sunny Oversized Apartment Just One Set of Lights to the City
Imagine a home in peaceful North Sydney; one that enjoys a leafy backdrop among the treetops yet is incredibly positioned with just one set of traffic lights to the city. A recently refreshed sanctuary offering instant appeal, a welcoming ambience and a highly convenient lifestyle.
Set on the top floor of a full brick boutique block of just twelve, this lovely corner apartment offers exactly that. Surprisingly quiet, it showcases sublime natural light and a luxury of space across a superbly laid out floor plan enhanced by ideally separated living and sleeping zones. This charming retreat also features an elegant hallway, character archways and huge windows throughout maximising its premium north easterly aspect.
Presenting the quintessential out of town city pad complete with excellent access and highly sought-after lifestyle setting, this property is also well-presented to rent for investment purposes promising a strong rental return.
– An easy stroll to Cammeray cafes, restaurants and Stocklands shopping centre
– Express bus services and Cammeray Golf and Tennis Centre all literally within metres
– Few minutes walk to North Sydney Oval, shops, parks and buses, easy access to North Shore business centres
– Easy access to wide range of schools including North Sydney Boys & Girls High, Wenona School, Anzac Park Public School, Cammeraygal High School, Marist College North Shore, Shore School.
– Brand new carpet, fresh paint and new light fittings in the living room and kitchen
– Open plan living and dining enjoys east aspect while promoting desirable indoor/outdoor flow, modern kitchen with Miele appliances
– Sliding glass doors open to a north facing covered balcony idea for entertaining family and friends
– Two spacious bedrooms, both have mirrored built-in wardrobes, one also has walk-in
– Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, plus a dedicated laundry
– Intercom entry plus secure lock-up garage with access from Lillis Street
Contact David Grant 0431 841 416 for further details.
* All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.