Single-storey home on substantial block with views and development potential
Pairing warm California Bungalow charm with an absolutely pristine finish, this gracious family home presents an exciting opportunity of character, comfort and future potential. A variety of living and entertaining options, beautiful kitchen renovations and classical proportions throughout encapsulate easy living, on a peaceful, near-level parcel of land with views to Middle Harbour, flow-through access to Muston Street and prime proximity to Mosman village.
Upon passing through the front gate, the property’s charisma and elegance is evident in every detail – from the impeccably kept cottage garden surrounds, to the formal entry hall, beautiful wooden floors underfoot and skylights overhead. Boasting a spacious family lounge, inviting rear sunroom and separate north-east facing media room or parents’ retreat, it also offers a handsome formal dining room designed to accommodate your social gatherings with ease.
The gorgeously private, leafy backyard presents with meandering brick paths and stone-edged beds, a shady patio and a versatile studio/workshop at the bottom of the garden ready to refinish for your home office needs. Rear access to lock-up garaging for three cars, scope to maximise the dazzling aspect with a second-floor extension, and redevelopment possibilities to explore (STCA) complete an outstanding property of blue-chip lifestyle appeal.
– Spacious single-storey home on a substantial block with stunning period features throughout
– Tantalising water outlook to the heads from the master bed and linked sitting room
– Flexible layout anchored by a modern gas/stone kitchen with walk-in pantry, Miele appliances and meals area
– Large bright bathroom appointed with subway tiles and tub with shower above
– Second sparkling shower room with enclosed toilet and laundry taps
– Four generously sized bedrooms – all with ceiling fans, two with mirrored robes
– Double brick construction, reverse-cycle climate control, wine cellar, studio
– Capitalise now or later, or simply enjoy the abundant space and charm on offer
– Conveniently located a level walk to boutique shopping, cafes and transport
– Stroll to local schools, parks and ovals, Balmoral Beach and bathers’ pavilion
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0402 776 887 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.