Immaculate, Redesigned, Sundrenched, Spacious & Serene Family Home
The double brick integrity and expansive layout of the original residence has been totally remodelled, creating a pristine “as new” home brimming with designer features, luxury finishes and contemporary practicalities. All this contributes to a truly stunning home that provides both pockets of seclusion for each member of the family and an array of expansive living areas for everyone to enjoy.
Revitalised timber flooring flows through the entire home, across expansive bedrooms and multiple living areas. The home capitalises on a northern aspect that ensures sunlight flows over the totally private split-level garden and lawns into the principal living areas. This also highlights the home’s seamless indoor outdoor living with a broad covered alfresco patio as its centrepiece. As an added dimension, an independent studio apartment nestled by the rear lawn provides the scope for a guest retreat, independent living or a completely secluded home office.
This comprehensive renovation of this existing home brings with it a myriad of benefits. Creating a truly pristine living environment. In the process, nothing has been overlooked and every detail accounted for in creating the complete platform for a family to perfectly tailor a uniquely idyllic lifestyle in this premier lower North Shore location.
– Stunning open plan chef’s kitchen, gas, complete suite of prestige appliances, breakfast bar
– Sundrenched rear room offers option for additional bedroom, rumpus room or formal dining
– Superb, expansive master bedroom with 3 immense windows yet complete privacy
– 3 spacious, secluded bedrooms with customised full length built in-robes
– Sunlit main bathroom, designer brass tapware & free standing bateau bath
– 2nd large family bathroom with designer features & discreet yet large Euro laundry
– Exquisite designer track lighting, zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning’
– Studio apartment includes compact kitchen, full ensuite & storage
– Moments to both Willoughby Public & Willoughby Girls High schools
– Stroll to village shops on Willoughby Road, Penshurst & High Streets
– Close to CBD express buses, Crows Nest & Chatswood buses at door
Contact David Grant on 0431 841 416 for further information.
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy or give any warranty to the information provided. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property.