Family Home in Convenient Parkside Location with Development Potential
This impeccably renovated period home features a versatile lower level studio, several alfresco entertaining areas, an ideal aspect, beautiful landscaped gardens and huge potential to further enhance or develop with its flexible R3 zoning (STCA).
Perched above the sprawling grounds of Reid Park in a blue chip cul-de-sac, its idyllic setting is only moments to Mosman Bay Ferry Wharf & Bus Terminal, Mosman Rowers Club, Avenue Road shops and cafes.
Offering a selection of formal and informal living areas, this sun-drenched home provides an abundance of space, perfect for contemporary family living.
• Four bedrooms, two with balconies boasting district views
• Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom & built in robe
• Large lower level studio/family room/5th bedroom equipped with kitchen & bathroom
• Spacious open plan kitchen with gas cooking, casual living and dining
• Teenagers retreat provides separate living room, kitchenette and balcony
• Expansive outdoor entertaining areas including built-in BBQ and water feature
• Gracious formal lounge and dining rooms with gas fireplaces
• New Daikon reverse cycle air conditioning, cellar, established gardens
• Huge double lock up garage with storage, plus off street parking for an additional two cars
• Zoning: R3 – Medium Density Residential
• Stroll to walking tracks, close to esteemed schools, Mosman Village & cafes
Alternatively, explore the options to expand the current home, or develop into townhouses (STCA), capitalising on the district views and premier location.
Please contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries using independent sources in relation to this property’s development potential. Subject to Council Approval (STCA).