North Facing Renovated Home In Mosman Village Location
An exciting fusion of character and luxury, this superbly renovated residence bathes in a perfect northerly aspect from its peaceful yet supremely convenient village setting.
Establishing an oasis in the heart of Mosman, mature landscaping outlines lush lawns and stone pathways whilst enhancing privacy and tranquillity. Northern terraces extend from the main living level and the top floor retreat capturing idyllic views across to Balmoral, Manly and beyond. Both cohesive and ground breaking in its attention to detail, original exposed beams are successfully mirrored within the architectural renovation whilst a series of striking pendant lights and wall sconces add personality to each room. Always the entertainer, the custom kitchen is connected to the main terrace through a servery window and a wall of bi-fold doors. Adaptable to every season, the backyard provides a second alfresco entertaining option with sandstone terraces enjoying protection from the elements and flowing to the level lawn.
Delivering a lifestyle to be envied, walk to all Mosman village has to offer, stroll down to Balmoral for a swim and catch regular bus transport into the city!
– Timber floors connecting the entry vestibule, living rooms, kitchen and dining
– Gourmet kitchen with custom storage, stone splashbacks and Smeg appliances
– Central lounge warmed by a Jetmaster fireplace framed by bespoke cabinetry
– Pendant lit dining space with a seamless connection to the entertaining terrace
– Whole of upper floor retreat, expansive views, terrace, WIR, luxe ensuite and reading nook
– Alternative master on entry level with sunroom, WIR and boutique bathroom
– All bathrooms renovated with quality fixtures and marble and stone accents
– Home office versatile as a 4th bedroom
– Elevated north easterly cross-breezes
– Rear lane access off Charles Lane to an automated double lock-up garage
– Manicured gardens framing the picturesque facade an ambient backyard
– Newly renovated laundry with folding bench, storage and additional W.C.
– LED lighting, plantation shutters, irrigation system and multiple Foxtel points
– Roofline storage, vast under-house storage and ‘Man Cave’ with workbench
– Decorative windows, exposed beams, skylights and a revived ornate fireplace
– Bus transport at your door, less than 200m to cafes, restaurants and shops
– Convenient to top schools, Taronga Zoo, beaches, Rawson Oval and Georges Heights
Please contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.