Sold by Jonathon De Brennan 0422 033 837
Flawless Bungalow of Class and Charisma
Showcasing pure style and class, this glorious Californian Bungalow has been restored and renovated with an uncompromising attention to detail, luxury quality and splash of panache. Due north facing, it rests high-side in the quiet street with dual street frontages and a blissful sense of peace and privacy.
Set beyond a white picket fence, its framed in manicured gardens complete with soothing water features and child-friendly lawns. Casual living spaces at the rear spill to a stunning travertine surrounded pool, rustic Sydney Brick paved areas and unique entertainer’s terrace with ceiling that seems to float above a beautiful Berrima sandstone wall.
The home is filled with heart and soul, resplendent in a wealth of thoughtfully conceived features including wallpaper finishes in the bedrooms, a luxury provincial inspired gourmet kitchen and lavish bathrooms. Perfect as is, it offers ample potential to extend (STCA) and enjoys a prime locale a stroll to the bus, local shops, Beauty Point Public School and beaches.
– Positioned in a peaceful and wide street, single level and easy care
– Sandstone pathway, fish pond at the front door, deep entry vestibule
– Striking engineered oak timber flooring, superb high decorative ceilings
– Gracious lounge finished with a window seat and ambient gas fireplace
– Expansive north facing large sunroom or family room with study area
– Open plan living and dining rests at the rear with multiple French doors
– Revived pool with travertine surrounds and unique copper waterfall feature
– Clay Sydney Bricks paved terraces, alfresco terrace with cantilevered roofline
– Stunning Corian topped island gas kitchen with distinct provincial flair
– Over-sized Ilve cooker with gas cooktop, Asko dishwasher, Vintec wine fridge
– Expansive walk-in pantry, wall mounted Ilve oven and combi-oven, ducted air conditioning
– Decadent main bathroom with unique flooring, freestanding stone bath and superb imported Italian finishes
– Three over-sized bedroom suites all with personalised wallpaper finishes
– Custom built-in robes, master suite boasts a window seat and sunroom access
– 3rd bedroom is perfect for guests with an adjoining bathroom and separate entry
– Bose integrated surround sound throughout, underfloor heating in tiled areas
– Dropdown ladder access attic, video intercom, recycled rustic fencing at the rear
– Irrigated gardens with mini-orchard, easy and abundant parking in both streets, with potential to add parking (STCA) off Central Avenue.
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further details.