Waterfront Reserve Family Home With Views
Sydney Harbour Waterfront Reserve Family Home With Views and Prized North East Aspect
This gorgeous character-filled family home c.1908 is a landmark residence standing high and proud over the waters of Mosman Bay and Sydney Harbour. A unique buying opportunity, this grand home sits on a 712sqm block and comes with the ability to be enjoyed straight away or to add value down the track.
Resplendent with all the fine features of its heritage, it provides a private and picturesque sanctuary with sweeping views from all levels, looking directly across the harbour to Taronga Zoo. It is located just steps to the ferry, bus, MacCallum Pool, whilst sitting directly on the beauty of Cremorne Point Reserve.
– Entertainer’s terraces and manicured gardens, enjoys Mosman Bay views
– Double lock up garage with level access directly to the house
– Timber floors, high decorative ceilings, original fireplaces and picture rails
– Modern gas kitchen with stunning marble splash back and island bench
– Formal lounge and dining, sun-filled casual living, study, spacious bedrooms
– Versatile lower level studio, ample storage throughout, gas central heating
– Sitting directly on Cremorne Point Reserve, steps to ferry and buses
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.