Showcase of Luxury, Prestige and Quality
This stunning home of prestige and rare quality enjoys a premier north-east to rear setting in a sought after enclave providing luxury spaces to live and entertain. Capturing filtered bay views and a leafy ambience, it promises peace and tranquillity and spills across a substantial dual level that is uplifting and filled with light.
Built by its current owner, no corner was cut or feature overlooked in its construction. Double brick and concrete throughout, it boasts hardwood and natural stone flooring, luxury kitchen and bathrooms, high-end appliances and all the extras including provision at the rear to easily add a pool and granny flat (STCA).
Its exceptional floor plan boasts formal and informal living, a large office or 5th bedroom, family room and choice of two masters. Gated and secure with front and rear access, this family paradise is not far from all the action. It’s just moments to picturesque walking tracks, bus services, Seaforth Primary School, Seaforth village, and Clontarf Beach being one beach of several to choose from.
– Perfect for families and entertainers with 3 separate living spaces and multiple entertaining areas
– Gracious formal lounge room featuring built-in cabinetry
– Expansive and open plan living across split levels and dining room
– Gourmet stone topped island kitchen with stunning splashback providing a splash of colour
– Full suite of high-end Miele appliances including induction cooktop, two ovens, state of the art coffee machine and integrated fridge/freezer
– Substantial covered alfresco terrace with surround sound speakers and gas point for the barbeque
– Upper level family room opens to the substantial front balcony and bay views
– Generous bedroom suites include two with ensuite, choice of master suite both with access to either a front or rear balcony, all with built in robes
– Generous level backyard with water and electricity in place to add a pool and a granny flat (STCA)
– Over-sized home office or 5th bedroom/guest option with nearby bathroom
– Fenced and gated with intercom, additional access point at the rear
– Attractive rendered home, stunning hardwood timber and travertine floors
– Both vaulted and shadow line ceilings, multiple skylights encourage sweeping natural light
– Central heating and air conditioning throughout
– Internal access double lock up garage, ample storage, ducted a/c, surround sound speakers throughout, ducted vacuum, plantation shutters, water tank
Please contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.