171 & 173 Spit Road - Rare Opportunity - Two Residences to be Sold Individually or in One Line
Capturing sparkling Sydney Harbour views from a prized vantage are these two individual properties offering a truly extraordinary opportunity to the market. A wonderfully versatile offering, it presents an array of exciting possibilities for families, forward-thinking investors, renovators or visionary developers looking to secure one or two residences on an expansive combined 1,202sqm (approx) block of land in a prime Mosman locale and further capitalise on a magical ocean vista (STCA).
Boasting an exciting lifestyle address, both of these homes are primely situated on the doorstep to CBD and Manly bound transport, moments to exclusive schools and Mosman Village shopping and within close walking distance of the beautiful Chinamans Beach, Parriwi Park, Spit Marina and harbourside restaurants.
171 Spit Road, Mosman – Spacious Family Entertainer
– Five bedrooms, four bathrooms, double garage and additional parking for two cars
– Charming three-storey Art Deco home positioned on a deep 645sqm (approx) block of land
– Ready to move in and enjoy with excellent scope to further enhance or modernise
– Adorned with soaring period detailed ceilings and stained glass windows
– Wonderfully flowing floor plan captures a selection of spacious living and dining areas
– Sunny east balcony with ocean views, ground level terrace, swimming pool, level lawns
– Master bedroom enjoys private balcony with sweeping views, built in and walk in robes
– Double bedrooms with built in robes, well presented bathrooms with showers
– Stylish stone kitchen equipped with gas cooking and quality Gaggenau appliances
– Lockup garage with storage space, carport, gated driveway and intercom entry
173 Spit Road, Mosman – Character Family Home of Opportunity
– Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, double parking
– Delightful character home set upon a deep and considerable 557sqm (approx) parcel
– Exceptional renovation or knock-down/rebuild opportunity to realise a dream home
– Blessed with high period ceilings, timber flooring and picture rail walls
– Spacious living with a fireplace flowing freely to an entertaining deck
– Dedicated dining area adjoining a classic timber kitchen with gas cooking
– Queen bedroom with built ins and adjoining kids’ rooms with ensuite
– Workman’s room, laundry, under house storage, gated off street parking
– Vast level lawn offering abundant space to extend or develop upon
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0431 818 528 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.