Light-filled and Lavish Entertainer with Water Views to Chatswood Skyline
Newly finished and designed for laidback yet luxurious family enjoyment, this spellbinding residence places a premium on carefree executive living. Tucked away with utmost privacy in a tranquil cul-de-sac, it offers a gloriously open, elevated rear aspect across Fig Tree Cove and surrounding bushland to the Chatswood skyline, and blends modern style with classic features in exquisite harmony.
A true sanctuary from the outside world, the property showcases an open plan lounge and dining zone plus versatile retreat/media room or fifth bedroom, a sumptuous gas-equipped kitchen complete with handsome breakfast island and all-Bosch appliances, a separate study with fitted desk and opulent master quarters upstairs. Multiple super-sized decks, terraces and balconies enjoy a variety of scenic outlooks and promise an incredible standard of entertaining and relaxation the whole year round.
A blissful sense of in/outdoor flow, streamlined storage solutions, integrated media technology and zoned air-conditioning throughout complete the principal highlights of this magnificent home. Set to provide easy access to Middle Harbour parks, walks and lookouts, Chatswood bus stops and quality area schools, this is a high-impact prestige property delivering a wonderfully effortless lifestyle with every modern comfort considered.
– Dazzling dual-level layout introduced by an overscale architectural door and grand voided
– Twin sets of floor-to-ceiling glass sliders connect to the wide balcony boasting lush
– treetops views
– Separate north-east facing terrace plus bedroom balcony and superb open-air
– In-wall double ovens, stainless sink and dishwasher, sleek stone benchtops
– Spacious master bedroom with walk-around robe and glamorous ensuite with freestanding
– Second ensuite available upstairs; pull-down ladder to generous attic storage
– Flexible downstairs room with bathroom directly opposite – ideal guest or in-law
– Luxe design elements including statement sandstone façade and Vistosi chandelier
– Pet lovers are fully catered for with a custom dog shower in the laundry
– Video intercom, large storage room, double lock-up garaging with internal access
– Picturesque stroll to Sugarloaf Bay Lookout and North Arm walking track
– Local shops and kids’ pool, Castle Cove Public School, tennis courts and golf course just
– Only 3 minutes walk to the bus stop to Chatswood; Express bus is approximately 15 minutes to Sydney city
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.