Sun-kissed Entertainer with a Luxury Hamptons Touch
Designed to a lavish spec and finished to a meticulous standard, this exquisite dual-level freestanding home makes a grand statement in family living. Catching the breeze high on a peaceful corner block, it blends the relaxed vibe of a summer house with the generous volumes, seamless sense of flow and premium versatility associated with only the finest executive residences.
Making an immediate impact upon entry, interiors are expansive in scale and set the magnificent Miele kitchen as the focal point – offered complete with a handsome stone breakfast island, fully integrated fridge/freezer and walk-in pantry. A series of glass-paned French doors open to three separate tranquil courtyards boasting leafy lawns and gardens, elegant outdoor dining options and a fully tiled mineral pool.
The home’s proud elevation in the street allows for exceptional privacy and light access through both levels, while clever floor planning ensures total discretion for overnighting guests. In a blue-chip setting minutes from parks and playgrounds, neighbourhood cafes and Cammeray Public School, this is a truly rare find promising a contemporary family lifestyle without compromise.
– Fully renovated throughout with brand-new master suite and turret extensions
– Snowy white colour schemes, premium European oak engineered flooring
– Open-plan lounge/dining zone with gas fireplace, separate sitting room, flexible retreat or fifth bed upstairs
– Wonderfully easy-care grounds including a charming enclosed courtyard plus wraparound lawn facing north and west
– Secure remote-controlled carport doubles as an additional poolside pergola
– Glamorous chef’s kitchen appointed with a five-burner gas cooktop, pot filler, wall oven plus plate warmer and cast-iron sink
– Gracious master quarters flooded in natural sunlight with custom dressing room, couple’s ensuite and Juliet balcony
– Secluded guest bedroom and adjacent bathroom located conveniently off the entrance foyer
– Hydronic heating throughout plus heated floors in bathrooms and mudroom/laundry
– Prime cul-de-sac address with a close knit community feel
– Buses for Queenwood School and city at bottom of street; easy access to Chatswood Centre, Crows Nest and Balmoral Beach
Contact David Grant on 0431 841 416 for further information or to arrange a private inspection.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.