Peaceful 2 Bedroom Apartment Moments from Mosman Village & Balmoral
A wonderfully peaceful retreat geared to easy modern living, this cosy apartment makes an astute choice for the young professional or active downsizer. Presented to a crisp finish in a double brick block of 15, its charms are many – from the smart layout offering light-filled living and a connected balcony with blue-sky views, to the sleek new plantation shutters and engineered oak floors.
Spacious and inviting, the kitchen is thoughtfully fit for purpose with timber surfaces and quality Whirlpool appliances including a gas cooktop and integrated electric oven. The sparkling bathroom is tiled floor-to-ceiling for ultimate ease of care, and offered complete with a frameless glass shower and Japanese wooden tub.
Allocated undercover parking with lock-up storage to the rear adds strong appeal to this already superior property. Placing classic comfort and total convenience at the forefront, it enjoys a fabulously central address with Wynyard buses stopping virtually at the door and Mosman village shops and dining destinations, Queenswood School, pretty local parks and Balmoral Beach just a leisurely stroll away.
– First floor setting in a solid complex with beautifully maintained grounds and gardens
– Open-plan interiors with built-in bookcase and gas bayonet, door to private balcony
– Sunny kitchen features a breakfast bench and appealing scope to add value and luxury on your own timeline
– Spacious main bedroom complete with wall-to-wall wardrobe; full-height linen press plus generous storeroom on title
– Newly replaced water heater, fully equipped laundry shared with just one other residence, pet-friendly block
– Superb investment opportunity with all Mosman attractions at your fingertips
– Stroll to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, primary and high schools, Manly transport
– Sought-after proximity to stunning Balmoral and Edwards beaches, Bathers’ Pavilion and walking tracks
Contact Barnaby Devaux on 0402 776 887 for further information.
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy or give any warranty to the information provided. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property.