Contemporary Luxury in a Prestigious Enclave Moments from Sirius Cove
Visualise a home within one of Mosman’s most tightly held pockets; one that holds a commanding and elevated position in an exclusive cul de sac setting just a moment’s stroll from the golden sands of Sirius Cove Beach. A family sanctuary of impeccable design, unparalleled opulence and wonderful space that bathes in stunning Sydney Harbour views.
Set across three distinct and spacious levels, this bespoke masterwork has been architecturally crafted to exacting standards for a lifestyle of exceptional comfort and ease, presenting as the perfect retreat for a large, growing or extended family to spread out and enjoy.
Adorned with striking contemporary interiors, equipped with state-of-the-art features and boasting a capacious central living zone with effortless flow to alfresco entertaining, this superb home truly embodies luxurious living. Moments from exclusive schools, city ferries and the cosmopolitan amenities of Mosman Village, this is a rare offering in one of Sydney’s most sought-after lifestyle locales.
– Sweeping open plan living and dining zone flowing to a wraparound terrace and alfresco entertaining with a built-in BBQ and wine fridges
– Deluxe chef’s kitchen with stone benches, Miele appliances, gas and induction cooking, coffee maker and butler’s pantry
– Spacious dedicated family room, luxuriously appointed bathrooms, level backyard lawn and cascading cliff gardens
– Top floor parents’ quarters with second living zone, private office and a huge ensuite bedroom with “his and her’s” walk-in-robes
– Generous double bedrooms with large built-ins, ground floor teen/guest bedroom with ensuite
– Oversized lockup garage with electric entry and storage room, ducted reverse cycle air- conditioning
– Steam room, huge laundry, video intercom entry, hydronic under-floor gas heating, double glazed windows
– Lush manicured gardens, direct stair access to Sirius Cove Reserve and dog friendly park
Contact David Grant on 0431 841 416 or Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 for further information.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.