Balmoral Slopes Residence with Harbour Views in Convenient Location
Situated on the magnificent Balmoral Slopes, this superbly appointed Torrens title residence ensures a relaxed lifestyle in a sought-after location. The home is located halfway between Balmoral Beach and Mosman village, within comfortable walking distance of both, and enjoys spectacular views over the Harbour and the surrounding leafy district to Manly and beyond.
Stylish and sophisticated, the property is privately set back and enjoys a sun drenched northeast aspect, with dual street access providing added convenience to Mosman Village. Featuring flowing interiors full of light and a pair of deluxe terraces, the property is perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining, and almost every room enjoys the captivating Harbour views.
Offering the best of both worlds – the luxury and space of a substantial house but with the low maintenance appeal of a multi-layered penthouse design. Desirably positioned, beautifully presented and destined to impress, this exceptional home is the essence of Balmoral Slopes living.
• Flexible floorplan with superb flow throughout plus a versatile study or rumpus on the lower level
• Open plan living/dining and kitchen with stainless steel Ilve appliances and gas cooking
• Three good size bedrooms with built-ins, two with Juliette balconies, master has terrace access
• Alfresco areas include vast upper terrace featuring in-built gas BBQ and expansive views
• Bathrooms are elegantly appointed and dressed in floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Intercom and security system, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and lock-up double garage with internal access
• Easily accessible to many well-regarded schools including Queenwood Girls, Mosman Public and Sacred Heart Catholic Primary
• Bathers Pavilion, the Rotunda, harbourside walks and leafy parklands are among the many local attractions
• Stroll to Balmoral Beach, popular cafes and restaurants, Mosman Village (via Redan Street) and city buses
Please contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 for further information.