Bespoke family masterpiece on level block with commanding bay views
**3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE – CONTACT AGENT**
The dedication to quality and finish displayed throughout this stunning architectural triumph is quite simply extraordinary. Occupying a fully fenced 765sqm level block and capturing sumptuous district views over the shimmering waters of glorious Quakers Hat Bay, the home is brilliantly engineered and constructed with precision to create a residence that is truly one-of-a-kind.
Beautifully customised by the owners to live in and available for the very first time, the home indeed showcases every conceivable luxury, but it’s the careful consideration given to even the smallest of details that has a lasting impact. From comprehensive automation technology to the sun-drenched solar swimming pool, nothing has been overlooked in the quest to create an inspired sanctuary that delivers scale, functionality and aesthetic beauty in equal measure.
There is no doubt the home has been designed with a firm focus on family life and offers lavish interiors over two equally spacious levels including a gourmet European kitchen, generous accommodation and child-friendly gardens with a distinct private resort feel. Immaculately presented, this magnificent property resoundingly qualifies as one of Mosman’s most desirable and is enviably positioned for easy access to parklands, shops, harbour beaches, renowned schools and express city buses.
· Spectacular open concept design with striking curves, 7.2 metre cathedral ceilings, soaring glass and louvered windows
· Spanish limestone feature wall provides a lavish introduction on entry to the home
· Multiple indoor/outdoor living and entertainment zones including four deck areas
· Ground floor in-law/guest accommodation and upstairs parents’ wing each with ensuite
· Palatial main lounge, dining and island kitchen unfold to all-seasons alfresco with rain sensing Vergola
· Sumptuous gardens framed by solid masonry fencing with trampoline yard, level lawn and solar pool
· Pool featuring swim step, double waterfall and gas spa, remote-control Pooled Energy app inclusive of electricity supply at reduced cost
· Cat5 cabling, C-Bus technology, alarm, intercom and whole-home Sonos sound system
· Individual ducted AC in every room and beautiful reclaimed hardwood floors
· Internal clothes drying room, study, vast subfloor storage rooms and secure parking for four vehicles including oversized auto double garage
Please contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.