Provincial Elegance in a Prestige Village-Side Setting
Drawing its inspirational from the grand elegance of Federation architecture, this stunning modern built home delivers an exceptional village-side haven for the family. Presenting an iconic street frontage and manicured gardens, buyers will be impressed by its abundance of space, contemporary grandeur and the warmth of its provincial styling.
Inside both formal and informal living and dining rooms offer options for day-to-day living, relaxing and entertaining. The casual spaces spill out through French doors to the alfresco terraces, fully tiled heated pool and lawns areas. The kitchen is a showpiece in provincial design with its vast stone topped island bench, striking cabinetry and high-end appliances.
Five bedrooms offer more than enough space for a growing family and include a luxury master with city, bridge, district and Opera House views and a lower level guest retreat. It resides in a dress-circle street easy footsteps to Mosman village, bus services, a choice of quality schools and Allan Border Oval.
– Striking from the street with its Federation grace and landscaped gardens
– Beautiful wide planked timber floorboards throughout, authentic traditional staircase
– Gracious formal lounge and dining rooms with gas fireplaces
– Expansive casual living and dining with French doors to the terrace
– Deluxe Bianco Romano granite topped provincially inspired gas kitchen
– Stunning commercial Viking cooker with double ovens
– Covered and uncovered alfresco terrace, glass wrapped fully tiled heated pool
– Lower level guest suite with sitting area and nearby full bathroom
– Four substantial upper level bedrooms all with robes
– Superb master retreat with sitting area, multi-purpose dressing room, robes and study, a magazine worthy designer ensuite with dramatic silver bath and balcony with clear CBD, bridge, Opera House and district views
– Ducted air conditioning, solar panels, skylights, internal laundry, pool room/storage and a single off street car space
Please contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.