Sprawling Tri-Level Home Basks in North-Facing Middle Harbour Views
Flowing over a sprawling tri-level layout, this versatile home overlooks Middle Harbour atop a substantial north facing block with resort style leisure facilities. The quality crafted interiors are appointed with luxury inclusions to promote a privileged lifestyle, while opening onto a huge family swimming pool and half sized tennis court.
A vast open living zone provides an abundance of space for growing families and a premium kitchen to match. There are five bedrooms including a parents retreat which gazes over the harbour from a private top floor terrace and features a walk-in wardrobe plus open spa ensuite, and a ground floor guest bedroom which adjoins a home office or media room.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers rear access via Harston and Carrington avenues. It’s a stroll to local bus services including city bound and those which service multiple public and private schools, close to waterfront parks such as Primrose Park and Brightmore Reserve, and moments to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, Mosman village, cafes and restaurants.
– Remodelled CaesarStone kitchen showcases Siemens self-cleaning oven, induction hotplate and integrated Subzero fridge
– Dual sided Cheminee Phillipe slow combustion fireplace, air conditioning and double glazed windows provide optimal climate control
– Glass doors open onto north facing deck with vergola creating seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining flow
– Generously proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes, two complete with ensuite bathrooms
– 700 bottle capacity, temperature controlled wine cellar, restored sandstone wall and additional living area on ground floor
– Polished hardwood timber floorboards, integrated sound, extensive storage space
– Single carport plus unrestricted street parking and back-to-base alarm
Contact David Grant on 0431 841 416 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.