Enduring Beauty Meets Modern Style in Tightly Held Beachside Pocket
Thoughtfully invigorated for family living, and one of the few remaining undeveloped homes in the street, this 1920s double brick-on-sandstone beach house has been given a new lease on life yet offers further possibility in a prized cul-de-sac a short level walk from Balmoral Beach. It occupies an elevated position featuring views over the treetops of Lawry Plunkett Reserve, with a northeast aspect enveloping the house and surrounds in glorious all-day sunshine.
Interiors display a blend of the original and new, including a modern kitchen and renovated bathrooms, and provides the option of a second living area or fourth bedroom, while traditional details provide a sought-after character finish. Embracing the home are landscaped low maintenance gardens complete with an entertainment terrace and raised level lawn at the rear plus a spa courtyard and grand front balcony capturing leafy outlooks.
This is a home of timeless appeal with many special qualities where the romance of beachside living remains part of its integral charm. The property can be enjoyed immediately without any additional embellishment, but there is scope to remodel and/or build up for water views*. A true haven for family buyers, a young couple or those keen to potentially further capitalise, it presents as a premium address in an acclaimed lifestyle setting. *Subject to Council Approval
● High set with sundrenched orientation and leafy outlooks of the reserve
● Cul-de-sac street a 280m level stroll to cafes and restaurants along the Esplanade and Balmoral Beach
● Minutes from the heart of Mosman village, prestigious schools and buses to the city
● Seamless blend of original finishes and stylish updates creates welcoming spaces perfect for family living and entertaining
● High ceilings with ornate detail, timber floors, picture rails, ducted r/c air conditioning and gas fittings
● Multiple Velux sky windows bathe the open plan living, dining and well-appointed kitchen in natural light
● Three dedicated bedrooms with optional 4th bed/second living; master has ensuite
● Beautiful full main bathroom and separate internal laundry with guest powder
● Landscaped surrounds including rear lawn, Travertine terrace, front verandah and garden spa
● Walk-in under house storage, workshop and cellar areas; auto single lock-up garage
Contact David Grant or Jonathon De Brennan on 0431 841 416 for further information.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.