Quiet North Facing Entertainer in Pristine Waterfront Cul-de-sac
Year round northerly sunshine floods this spectacular family oasis with natural light, taking in stunning water vistas across Quakers Hat Bay.
Quietly positioned at the end of one of Sydney’s most prestigious cul-de-sac locales, this exemplary residence features multiple living zones and offers generous versatility to suit the whole family, including rear lane access from Inkerman Street allowing level entry to the homes main living areas.
• Formal lounge and dining opens to expansive terrace taking in sweeping water views
• North facing Master suite with private balcony, cathedral ceilings, ensuite and storage
• Downstairs teenage retreat with bathroom and private terrace overlooks water feature
• Polished matte timber floors, double lock up garage, zoned ducted AC, security alarm
• Embraced by tropical low maintenance gardens with an emphasis on peace and privacy
• Minutes to Mosman village, Balmoral Beach and prestigious schools
• Easy access to bus stop into the city via Inkerman Street
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.