Sub penthouse apartment captures 180 degree views over Middle Harbour
Encompassing 180 degree views of Sydney over Middle Harbour from the city skyline and Barangaroo to Chatswood CBD, this sub penthouse apartment offers a well appointed retreat in the secure ‘Crestview’ complex.
The open plan layout is bathed in light from full height glass which opens onto a covered terrace basking in incredible views of greater Sydney, while overlooking Middle Harbour as it winds its way through the leafy north shore suburbs. A modern kitchen also captures far reaching views and accesses the terrace for effortless entertaining.
This apartment is set peacefully to the rear of the building. It offers easy access to lower north shore CBD’s, harbour beaches and idyllic waterfront parks, while a short stroll to city bound bus services. At the gateway of the northern beaches, this home is central to Sydney’s thriving metropolis, and its relaxed coastal suburbs.
– Modern CaesarStone kitchen is well equipped with stainless appliances and meals area
– Well proportioned bedrooms showcase plantation shutters, one with built-in wardrobes,
– Contemporary bathroom appointed with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and glass shower
– Complete with an internal laundry which adjoins a private drying terrace for convenience
– Additional highlights include air conditioning, an intercom system plus a single lock-up garage
– Immaculately maintained residential complex features convenient lift access and secure entry
– Provides easy access to multiple schools, local bus services, cafes and restaurants
– Within proximity of Mosman, Cremorne and Neutral Bay village shopping precincts
Contact David Grant 0431 841 416 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.