Sold by De Brennan - Contact 0422 033 837
Enter via Badham Avenue – Top Floor Apartment with North Aspect and Stunning Harbour Views
Boasting a highly desirable northerly aspect and showcasing breathtaking views over sparkling Mosman Bay, this apartment offers a premium lifestyle. The spacious and light filled layout is enhanced by the potential to further renovate in this prime location.
Interiors have been recently refreshed with new carpet and paint making it perfectly comfortable to live in or lease out, while its original kitchen and bathroom provides the opportunity for the creative buyer to undertake a stylish renovation and make their mark. It rests in a secure complex with a single covered car space.
Enjoy a wonderful locale that is a within walking distance to Mosman Ferry, Avenue Road shops and cafes. This apartment promises a superb lifestyle within a 20-minute ferry ride into the CBD and proximity to Bradley’s Head Reserve and Mosman Village.
– Large living & dining area flows seamlessly onto covered north facing balcony
– Entertainer’s terrace provides tranquil water views of stunning Sydney harbour
– 2 spacious bedrooms, both complete with built-in wardrobes
– Sun drenched apartment with new carpets and fresh paint
– Internal laundry and large, tasteful bathroom with a bathtub, separate shower
– Secure entrance for privacy and safety, communal pool surrounded by tranquil views and trees
– Complete with undercover parking and ample visitor parking
?- Close to Avenue Road Amenities, Mosman Rowers, Harbour foreshore walks and CBD ferry service
– Dual access between Mosman Street and Badham Avenue
Please contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.