Vast Garden Apartment in Highly Sought-After Locale
Imagine a home on the exclusive lower North Shore; one from which you can see the Harbour Bridge from your street, one that’s footsteps to every convenience, including just seconds to the North Sydney train station. A generously proportioned home brimming with warmth and character which has been well maintained, so that you can move in without doing a thing.
Unveiling an exquisite sense of privacy and space, this immaculately presented home offers just that and more. With its timeless features, easy-care single level layout and proximity to lifestyle attractions, it provides an exquisite lifestyle of comfort, convenience and style.
Boasting all amenities at the doorstep this oasis occupies a wonderfully secluded position. It is perfectly set behind a small park in a boutique Art Deco complex ‘Citadel’ of just twelve homes. ‘The Citadel’ enjoys a strong sense of community with friendly neighbours and is well suited to occupy or acquire for investment purposes.
– Easy access to the CBD with the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge easily visible from the street
– Positioned minutes’ walk from Greenwood Shopping Centre and North Sydney CBD
– Stroll to McMahons Point cafes and Wharf and a short walk to Lavender Bay foreshore boardwalk
– Close proximity to many renowned schools including North Sydney Girls and Boys High
– Huge sash windows, soaring ceilings, picture rails and polished timber floorboards
– Vast open plan living and dining plus bright well presented kitchen with easy-care tiles, induction cooking plus new oven, dishwasher and bench tops
– Lovely private courtyard enjoys palm trees and landscaped garden surrounds
– Two huge double bedrooms, both featuring built-in wardrobes, oversized master with ceiling light/fan
– Large bathroom with original tiles, combined shower and bathtub plus integrated laundry
Contact David Grant 0431 841 416 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.