Designer Apartment of Sophisticated Luxury and Village Convenience
In a suite of only five exclusive residences, this spacious abode features house-like proportions and superior craftsmanship. Designed by Heather Buttrose & Associates it is offered for only the second time and presents a unique opportunity in the heart of Mosman village. The home showcases indoor/outdoor living plus two basement secure car spaces, with open concept interiors further enhanced with a magnificent winter-garden terrace for entertaining in addition to a balcony and private atrium courtyard.
The feeling of luxury and prestige is heightened by opulent finishes including high-end Civardi joinery, exquisite marble to the kitchen and bathrooms, heated flooring, motorised window furnishings and zoned ducted air-conditioning. No common walls and solid double brick construction combine to ensure acoustic privacy, while expansive glass creates a spectacular sense of openness and light throughout.
Meticulous attention to even the smallest detail demonstrates a commitment to creating a home of impressive quality and style, beautifully executed and lavishly appointed without compromise. Truly one-of-a-kind, this extraordinary abode almost certainly remains a local benchmark for luxurious living, footsteps to the village centre, close to transport and within minutes of renowned schools, harbour parklands and Balmoral Beach.
– Spacious open living, dining and media zone with underfloor heating provides a versatile space for all aspects of family life and entertaining
– Chef’s island kitchen dressed in Calacatta marble displays premium European appliances, integrated Liebherr double refrigerator, Leibherr wine fridge and Miele induction cooktop
– Enclosed wintergarden terrace with motorised external shutters and double-sided BBQ/gas fireplace
– Hotel-style master retreat with ensuite including bath, fully fitted built-in robes and dressing area
– Two additional bedrooms with built-ins plus a third bedroom/ executive home office with adjoining courtyard/light well
– Heated ensuite, main bathroom finished in Corian and marble, guest powder room finished in floor-to-ceiling marble
– Side-by-side parking spaces in security basement with storage and near access to the lift
– High ceilings, prolific storage, zoned underfloor heating and ducted r/c air-conditioning with in-room controls
– Lift access to unit and assisted access to building (ramp access)
– Stroll boutique retail outlets, galleries, cafes, renowned restaurants, Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, cinemas and city buses
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0431 807 583 for further information.
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy or give any warranty to the information provided. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property.