‘Almora House’ - A Magnificent Balmoral Estate... An Unrepeatable Opportunity.
Set on a glorious, north-east facing 1,485 sqm block, ‘Almora House’ embodies the very best in Balmoral slopes living. Gracious and grand, this turn-of-the-century residence is breathtaking in its beauty, expansive accommodation and the unrestricted views it enjoys across picturesque Middle Harbour.
Completely private, it’s surrounded by stunning lawns and gardens which create a calming and restorative ambience. Elegant interiors feature a Hampton’s atmosphere that is both eye-catching and practical for family living. Multiple breakaway spaces and versatile areas provide for guests or the extended family, entertaining zones and a home office.
Outdoor living is as much a part of the experience as indoor living, enjoyed on its decks and from the family room/games area on the lower level that sweeps effortlessly out to the generous lawns, pool and poolside deck. ‘Almora House’ is something special, positioned to enjoy one of Sydney’s most desirable settings, a stroll to Balmoral Beach and village.
• Superbly private from the street, fenced and gated with intercom access
• Park-like gardens and lawns with calming water features and pond areas
• Sandstone base, vast wraparound deck positioned to enjoy the magic water views
• Gracious entry with crystal lighting, formal lounge and dining with fireplace
• Casual living with fireplace, flexible TV room/guest with adjoining sitting area
• Gorgeous stone and marble topped island gas kitchen with built-in breakfast bar
• Conservatory style glass roof, private rear entertainer’s barbeque terrace
• Easy access double lock up garage with adjoining studio or home office
• Ducted heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, commercial style laundry with bathroom
• Lower level family room with kitchenette or wet bar, games room and entertaining room, easy flow out to the level lawns, heated pool and poolside deck
• Cellar, powder room, five substantial bedroom suites all with robes
• Luxury master suite with walk-in robe, palatial ensuite with freestanding bath and direct access to the decks
• Upper level teenage retreat, two bedrooms open directly to a second deck
• Walk to world class beachside walkways, bushwalking tracks, public transport, cafes, excellent schools and Mosman village
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further details.