Ultimate Family Retreat with an Iconic Address
Distinguished by its idyllic dress circle setting, peaceful and private surrounds and spectacular array of accommodation, this expansive family home delivers absolute comfort amidst a resort-style environment. Showcasing an inspiring dual level design with a wealth of balconies and alfresco spaces encouraging outdoor living, its sweeping upper level living areas capture serene 270 degree vistas across Curraghbeena Park and the harbour to Rose Bay to the front and the elegance and majesty of the bridge arch to the rear. Its comprehensive floor plan includes a study, upper level guest or au pair suite and a superb tropical pool amongst the lush gardens. Its superb location is easy steps to the bus, ferry and foreshore walks. Ready to move into, but with the added benefit of a DA approval to extend and add even more value, make this superb family home a must to inspect.
– Front garden courtyard with water feature, generous level block
– High ceilings, timber flooring throughout, large family rumpus
– Four generous beds on the lower level plus a separate study
– Luxury master retreat with sitting area, walk-in robe and ensuite
– Vast upper level living, formal and informal dining and balconies
– Quality stone and gas kitchen, ducted heating and cooling plus security
– Guest retreat with adjoining bathroom, lower level deck overlooks the pool
– Stunning tropical pool with adjoining deck, fourth bathroom by the pool
Contact David Grant on 0431 841 416 for further information.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.