Redefining Luxury Living at Exclusive Balmoral Beach Address
An idyllic blue ribbon location opposite Lawry Plunkett Reserve and just footsteps to Balmoral Beach, this stylish sanctuary is designed for the ultimate in low-maintenance luxury. Offered for the first time in 26 years, its exclusive cul-de-sac address only hints at what is offered inside, where only the finest will do.
Upon entry, the recently renovated interiors of this immaculate home exude modern elegance by showcasing bespoke quality finishes and exceptional craftsmanship. The dual level layout leads upstairs to a spacious open-plan living area embraced by vast elevated parkland views offering wonderful privacy and an abundance of natural light. It opens onto a large sun-drenched terrace creating an ideal space for alfresco dining, relaxation and repose.
A statement of unsurpassed quality, this elegant home redefines luxury living. Each decision in the renovation process has been made with no expense spared to ensure an effortless lifestyle.
– Floor-to-ceiling glass bathes interiors in light and frames exquisite parkland outlook
– Impressive gourmet Smeg induction kitchen showcases imported Spanish Neolith benchtops and premium fixtures
– Palatial master suite, appointed with walk-in wardrobe and marble finished ensuite, flows out to expansive private terrace
– Generously-sized second bedroom complete with floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-in wardrobes
– Private third bedroom also makes ideal home office
– Ambient lighting throughout to create a perfect atmosphere for every occasion
– Stunning, natural Tasmanian Oak floors and 100% New Zealand high plush pile wool carpet
– Sensational marble bathroom with superior fixtures and finishes
– Sleek modern laundry features Miele appliances and plentiful storage
– Heat & Glo natural gas fireplace, De’Longhi Outdoor Cooking Centre
– Oversized single lock-up garage, sensor pathway lighting, Solis blinds, underfloor heating
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.
Total size on title: 250 sqm (approx.)
Internal floorspace: 224 sqm (approx.)
Garage size: 26 sqm (approx.)
Additional exclusive use area: 36.5 sqm (approx.)
Strata levies: $827.25 p.q. (approx.)
Water rates: $179.06 p.q. (approx.)
Council rates: $517.91 p.q. (approx.)
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.