North Facing Contemporary Excellence With Harbour Views In A Prestigious Enclave
Embrace a coveted family lifestyle of comfort and designer luxury with this immaculately presented semi-detached home, wonderfully positioned to take advantage of a prized north aspect and capture sweeping Middle Harbour water views of Castlecrag and Seaforth to beyond.
Adorned with luxurious finishes and perfectly balancing classic charm with contemporary finesse, this is a modern retreat of extraordinary style and quality, equipped with bright open plan living, alfresco entertaining and an idyllic backyard. It also enjoys fantastic separation of living and sleeping zones, complete with a top floor parents’ retreat. Magnificently placed in an established dress circle neighbourhood convenient to the amenities of Mosman village, a stroll from Middle Harbour Public School and a short walk to harbour parkland, this is a truly rare and unique opportunity within one of Sydney’s most sought-after blue ribbon locales.
– Moments to Military Rd shops, Spit Junction, leading schools and Balmoral Beach
– Just 900m to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre and easy and rapid access to the CBD
– Adorned with soaring skylight and period ceilings, timber floors and plantation shutters
– Light-filled sweeping open plan living and dining flowing effortlessly to the outdoors
– Deluxe open plan stone kitchen with eat-in island bench, gas cooking and quality Miele appliances
– Entertaining deck overlooking a level backyard lawn, rear access from Congewoi Lane
– Top level master ensuite with dual rainwater showers, extensive built-ins and stunning views
– Two double bedrooms equipped with large built-in-robes, generous home office / 4th bedroom option
– Luxuriously presented bathrooms enjoying under-floor heating and towel racks
– Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-con, home cinema projector with a built-in screen
– Intec wine fridge, laundry, gas bayonet, under house storage, carport, electric awnings, NBN ready, Cat-5 internet cabling throughout
Contact David Grant on 0431 841 416 for further information.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.