Complete sundrenched serenity & contemporary elegance in exceptional location
Set in a double brick Art Deco complex, this ground floor apartment is a haven of tranquillity in an exceptional lower North Shore location. Modernised and in immaculate condition throughout, this home enjoys an Easterly aspect ensuring it’s bathed in sunlight yet shielded from summer glare. The layout of the home offers one continuous flow of sunlit living space running to a principal advantage it has to offer, a completely enclosed and idyllic courtyard.
Adjacent to the apartment’s bedroom, this covered area adds an expansive dimension to the home, creating a seamless flow of indoor and outdoor living space there to be utilised and enjoyed right throughout the calendar year. It’s where you can relax over a well deserved weekend coffee or entertain friends over lunch or dinner. It’s also a remarkably quiet living space, sheltered by high, double brick walls from the urban energy that surrounds it.
With superbly revitalised original features, this apartment has been meticulously cared for and requires nothing more than individual expressions of style to make it a uniquely beautiful new home. Everything is in place to immediately capitalise on its sunlit serenity and its outstanding location.
– Polished timber floors, high ceilings & light, bright décor, bespoke blinds
– Superb modern kitchen with wraparound benches, ample cabinetry
– Spacious, secluded bathroom modernised to include Euro laundry & cabinets
– Bedroom features customised Murphy Bed & bespoke cabinetry, robes
– Allocated parking space at the rear of the building intercom access
– 10-minute walk to both Neutral Bay & Crows Nest shops, pubs, restaurants
– Opposite North Sydney Oval, parks, sporting facilities & playgrounds
– Great location & pristine condition offer scope for strong investment yield
– Express CBD & Northern Beaches buses almost at your door
Contact David Grant on 0431 841 416 for further information.
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy or give any warranty to the information provided. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property.