Two-Storey Penthouse With Spectacular Ocean Views
Quietly placed at the rear in an exclusive suite of just four private residences, and the only one in the building set over two levels, this tightly-held apartment boasts house-like proportions with generous living space, flexible accommodation and magnificent views over Middle Harbour through Sydney Heads and out to sea. The apartment was previously configured as four bedrooms, with two of the rooms since combined to create a substantial second living area or office, and the opportunity certainly exists to revert to the original floorplan if desired.
The sensational northeast harbour views are front and centre, with a sweeping entertainment terrace providing the perfect vantage point for watching the ever changing harbour vistas. Generous windows framing the open plan living and dining space further enhance the extraordinary outlook, while the cook’s kitchen presents as new complete with a full complement of quality stainless steel Miele appliances. The apartment also has direct internal access to an under the building car park featuring an oversized lock-up garage plus two adjoining car spaces.
Beautifully maintained throughout and within comfortable walking distance of Chinamans Beach, Balmoral, Rosherville Reserve and public transport, it promises lifestyle excellence with broad buyer appeal in one of Mosman’s most sought-after locations.
• Solid double brick construction provides exceptional acoustic privacy
• Sky lit entry atrium, intercom security and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Two to three downstairs bedrooms open to a boutique courtyard area at the rear
• Spacious master bedroom with study or nursery, walk-in robe/dressing room, spa ensuite and terrace access
• Kitchen has CaesarStone benchtops, Miele induction cooktop, dishwasher, conventional and steamer ovens
• Marble bathroom including bath plus powder room and separate internal laundry
• Excellent storage, basement secure lock-up garage and two car spaces with direct access from within the apartment
• Within comfortable walking distance of Chinamans Beach and Balmoral
• Serenely placed in a boutique setting within minutes of Spit Junction and Mosman village
• Stroll to city/Manly buses, proximity to Spit Marina, restaurants and waterfront reserves
• Iconic schools’ precinct including Queenwood School for Girls, Mosman Public and Sacred Heart Catholic Primary
Please contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 for further information.