Architect Designed Lifestyle Residence with North Middle Harbour Views
Exceptionally located in one of Mosman’s most exclusive streets, this magnificent home showcases an elevated northwest aspect capitalising on all-day natural light and scenic vistas over the shimmering waters of glorious Quakers Hat Bay. Arriving at the property, a terraced sandstone-featured garden heralds a sanctuary of elaborate design, open space and superb quality together creating an overwhelming urge to explore the intriguing layout within.
Inside is a perfect balance of style and practicality. Here the lines between indoor living and alfresco entertaining are blurred, and this is no better exemplified than by a solar heated wet-edge swimming pool running along the western side of the house separated only by a panoramic glass wall, whilst the extensive use of polished concrete creates a dynamic contemporary canvas throughout.
There are so many unique aspects to this home, not the least being its two distinctly separate accommodation areas on the upper level along with a rare quadruple lock-up garage! Destined to impress, this extraordinary residence is thoughtfully considered to provide an effortless lifestyle and holds immense appeal for a growing family.
– Dress circle position with easy access to the property including highly prized garaging for up to four cars
– Solid construction featuring polished concrete, timber floors, high ceilings, soaring glass and louvered windows
– Northwest exposures maximise natural light and Quakers Hat Bay vistas
– 20m solar swimming pool provides a uniquely integrated lifestyle centrepiece
– Alfresco entertainment terrace and courtyard plus grassed play area including cubbyhouse
– Two living zones, modern gas kitchen and luxurious new bathrooms with main including bath
– Four bedrooms all enjoying views of the water; master wing has ensuite and north balcony
– New York-style laundry, fireplace, multiple ceiling fans and in/outdoor gas connections
– Automatic lock-up garage with room for multiple vehicles and access to under house storage areas
– Proximity to Middle Harbour beaches, Mosman village, The Spit and schools including Beauty Point Public
Please contact David Grant on 0431 841 416 or Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.