Expansive North-Facing Garden Sanctuary in a Prized Dress Circle Location
Mosman is renowned for its idyllic garden homes, and this gorgeous residence in a picturesque dress circle location is no exception. Taking full advantage of its north facing setting, its three level design encapsulates intuitive inside-outside principles which work perfectly with Sydney’s glorious sub-tropical climate and beauty. Conceived specifically for those who love to entertain, it includes an entire level dedicated to spacious open living, which then drifts seamlessly outdoors to deck areas ideal for alfresco enjoyment or private relaxation.
The home’s stylish interiors are just as appealing, with high quality materials appointed throughout and every corner drenched in sunlight. Premium fixtures and facilities are installed for daily luxury and high functionality, while the crystal clear swimming pool provides a private oasis for family members of all ages. Situated in a dress circle location close to waterside reserves, the home is ready to deliver an outstanding family lifestyle. The sparkling waters of Balmoral Beach are in close reach, it is handy to high performing schools and Bridgepoint Shopping Village, not to mention Mosman’s cherished café and dining village precinct.
– Four light drenched living zones transition to alfresco spaces with district views, water glimpses or intimate garden aspects
– CaesarStone island kitchen finished with gleaming Miele appliances and a mirrored splashback
– The glass wrapped swimming pool is an oasis with sandstone paved surrounds and a level lawn space perfect for children, pets or more entertaining
– Luxurious master retreat with an ensuite, separate walk-in dressing room and a private balcony
– All bedrooms have built-in robe storage and the full-sized bathroom boasts a large jet spa bath
– Superb finishes and details include Italian Travertine floors, French windows and frameless glass balustrades
– Open gas fireplace, ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum, skylight and gas heating outlet
– A separate study plus accommodation for guests or an au pair on the lower level
– Cellar, ample storage provided plus an automated garage with internal access
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.