Tranquil and Private Easy-Living Oasis. Free Standing Home. Perfect Convenience
The perfect home for Upper North Shore downsizers or executive couple who love a leafy
outlook. Secluded easy-living oasis in the trees. Free standing home that offers perfect convenience.
Keep the leafy outlook you love. This three bedroom home is just 12 minutes walk to Chatswood shops but feels miles away from people, noise and traffic in a tranquil bushland setting with a leafy view from every window. Set back from the road, the property is bordered by native parkland which seems to extend its easy-care gardens into one big backyard. The home has been cleverly renovated for style and comfort providing a single-level floor plan with a seamless flow between inside and out. Discover tranquility and convenience.
– Renovated throughout, smart contemporary floorboards
– Spacious lounge with reverse cycle a/c . Gas points in 4 rooms
– Stone topped gas kitchen with European appliances
– Double sided kitchen bench for extra storage.
– Wall of bi-folds opens from generous dining onto deck overlooking bushland reserve
– Easy care fenced gardens including artificial lawn areas
– Two bathrooms with heated towel rails
– Three spacious bedrooms all fitted with built-in robes
– Master fits king bed; built-in and walk-in robes, a/c and ensuite
– Internal laundry; large double carport with storage
– Access to the River to Rail tracks at the back door
– Chatswood Public and Chatswood High School 5 minutes walk
– Access via Centennial Avenue or Fullers Road
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable,
however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.