Waterfront Reserve Designer Home with Breathtaking Views
Tucked well away from the road to make the most of its magnificent waterfront reserve setting and tremendous vistas which stretch across the Harbour and down Long Bay, this recently finished home takes contemporary sophistication and melds it with a touch of nostalgic Hamptons to deliver a home for all ages.
Sweeping across a mostly single level, its clever layout subtly shifts from comfortable and open plan living to two spacious wings – one for the children providing an easy fourth bedroom option and a grand master suite ensuring a peaceful retreat for parents. A masterful combination of stone, engineered oak and glass creates elegant and classically timeless interiors.
A haven of tranquillity and bliss, its vast outdoor spaces complement the interiors featuring sprawling decks and a superb fully tiled glass wrapped pool, which allows you to enjoy an invigorating swim whilst soaking up the intimate harbourfront views. This Bay Street setting is an easy stroll to the bus, Beauty Point Public School and just moments to Mosman Village and Balmoral Beach.
• Completely privatised from the street to create a secluded haven
• Gated Italian tiled entry courtyard provides a gracious welcome
• Stunning engineered European Oak timber floors, abundance of natural light
• Vast living and dining areas with striking stone tiled open fireplace framed by a wall of floor to ceiling glass doors leading onto the expansive terrace
• Well separated children’s bedroom wing with large television room or family room, designer bathroom with stunning freestanding bathtub and two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. The living could easily be re-configured into another (4th) bedroom
• Seamless transition between inside and the alfresco terraces with electric blinds allowing for all year round use
• Gorgeous Hampton’s inspired kitchen with Shaker Style doors, customised wine storage cabinetry, stunning island breakfast bench with Caesarstone countertop, gas cooktop, Gaggenau oven and convection oven
• Zip hot/cold/sparkling water system, built-in study nook, smart beach-house style ceiling fans
• Palatial master retreat with sitting area, dressing room/walk-in wardrobe and luxury ensuite
• Large glass framed, fully tiled gas heated pool with magnificent water views and special feature lighting, enormous separate laundry with excellent storage & terrace
• Water tanks, gas points for heating, under house storage, double lock up garage plus abundant additional off street parking
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 for further details.