Balmoral Slopes Townhome Featuring Privacy, Tranquility, Space and Views
Every once in a while a truly rare opportunity is presented to the marketplace. Boasting idyllic Middle Harbour and Tasman Sea views, expansive house-size proportions and an exclusive blue-ribbon address, this remarkable property is one of those occasions. A deluxe home that is ready to move in and enjoy with nothing to add, its versatility will appeal to downsizers, upsizers, families and couples alike.
Peacefully tucked away at the rear of a small block of five and enjoying individual ground level entry from its own private driveway, this is a home that enjoys seclusion and serenity thanks to its lush subtropical garden setting. Having undergone a complete internal reimagining, it presents beautifully updated interiors of contemporary style across three distinct levels, complete with modern appointments, spacious living and effortless indoor/outdoor flow.
Exceptionally placed for a seaside lifestyle of maximum convenience, you will find the magnificent surrounds, cafes and restaurants of Balmoral Beach just a short walk away, plus city transport, shopping and highly-regarded schools all within minutes. An extraordinary opportunity in one of Sydney’s most sought-after locations, this is not one to miss.
– High ceilings, crisp white interiors and Blackbutt timber flooring
– Spacious open plan living and dining flowing to a peaceful entertainment courtyard
– Stylish eat-in stone kitchen equipped with electric Smeg cooktop, Miele oven and quality appliances
– Large master bedroom enjoys built-in and walk-in robes, modern ensuite bathroom and a private balcony
– Second double bedroom and good-sized third bedroom both open to a large balcony with harbour and ocean views
– Generous dedicated study area that could double as a guest room
– Split system air-conditioning included throughout the home including all bedrooms and study
– Fresh modern bathrooms, under stair storage space, internal laundry and guest toilet
– Five car spaces including two basement security parking spaces plus two secure on-site spaces and one off-street space all accessed via private driveway from Punch Lane. In addition there are also two dedicated visitor car spaces in the basement
– Additional storage area in the basement
– Peacefully placed in a beachside pocket within a stroll of Mosman village centre
– The iconic Rotunda, Bathers Pavilion, harbour walks and parklands all literally within moments
– Stroll to public transport and renowned cafes and restaurants along the beachfront
– Easily accessible to many esteemed schools including Queenwood School for Girls, Mosman Public and Sacred Heart Catholic Primary
– Pet friendly with strata approval
– 407 square metres on title over three levels and basement
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0402 776 887 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.