North-Facing Balmoral Family Luxury with Panoramic Views & Pool
Style, space and quality are all elevated to new heights in this beautifully transformed Federation residence where spacious proportions showcase designer finishes, light filled living spaces and panoramic views over the water to Manly. Its flowing layout displays a fresh and modern feel that provides a spectacular entertaining environment with a choice of outdoor areas offering total privacy with a resort feel.
Relax and entertain in customised luxury in this impeccably appointed home that captures the essence of relaxed Mosman style on the Balmoral Slopes. Interiors flow over two generous levels and feature light, airy and open spaces orientated to take full advantage of the stunning northerly vistas. Living is centred on the upper level and features a spacious open plan design that interacts with a large entertainment deck that basks in the sweeping northerly outlook.
The kitchen is sleek and contemporary with its large island breakfast bar and high-quality fittings, plus there are four generously proportioned lower level bedrooms including a luxurious master retreat, along with a separate study and second living space. A major highlight of the property is the outdoor areas that include an ultra-private north facing garden with a sunlit level lawn and swimming pool. There is a single carport, workshop and spacious under-house storage area. This superb home is very exclusively positioned just footsteps from the heart of Mosman village, and within walking distance to Balmoral Beach, beachside cafes, local restaurants, schools and parks.
– An elevated northerly aspect that captures breathtaking water views and fresh natural breezes
– A light filled open plan design that connects seamlessly with a large entertainment deck
– Quality island kitchen fitted with breakfast bar seating, excellent storage and high-end appliances
– Four lower level double bedrooms include a deluxe master with walk-through robe and ensuite
– A separate downstairs study and living space/rumpus room that opens to the outside
– Private landscaped garden with sunlit lawn, in-ground swimming pool and paved poolside patio
– Undercover carport, workshop and spacious under-house storage area
– Walking distance to Balmoral Beach, beachside cafes, local restaurants, schools and parks
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0431 818 528 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.