Tri-level family oasis blending character and luxury
Fully renovated in a peaceful street with a new architect-crafted extension, this stunning entertainer brings epic levels of ‘wow’ factor to highly practical modern living. Replete with two separate lounge options, resort-style alfresco destinations and clever light-maximising design throughout, it provides a breathtaking escape from the outside world only 100 metres from North Sydney Public School.
Standing free amid manicured gardens, the home makes a glamorous impact with its open-plan and expansive interiors featuring a classic central lounge with original panelled walls, soaring ceilings and an integrated gas fireplace. Separate yet connected, the kitchen/dining zone and versatile study or play area both flow seamlessly to the heated rear terrace overlooking the leafy surrounds, velvety lawns and gas heated saltwater dipping pool.
Downstairs, a versatile wine cellar boasts terrazzo-finish concrete floors and doubles as a secluded media room or retreat. Chic skylights over the lounge, kitchen and deck, a magnificent chef’s kitchen with all-Miele appliances, ‘Smart lock’ keyless entry and exceptional storage throughout collaborate to provide the most indulgent of executive lifestyles, within strolling distance of buzzing bar and cafe precincts, bus stops and train stations.
– Premium full-brick heritage home nestled into a blue-chip address
– Gorgeous front courtyard with established citrus trees, privately screened from road
– Three elegant bedrooms plus flexible office space or kids’ playroom with streamlined cubbies
– Ducted air-conditioning and commercial-grade floating timber floors through main level
– Kitchen displays sleek floor-to-ceiling cabinetry, stone benchtops, dual ovens and integrated dishwasher
– Elevated all-seasons terrace, expansive sandstone BBQ patio, private and level child-friendly backyard
– Sparkling pool with glass balustrading, spa pumps and swim jet function
– Two beautiful tiled bathrooms (main with freestanding tub); oversized laundry
– Opulent master dressing room, rooftop garden, Zip tap for hot and cold water and filtration, double carport
– Side deck runs from street and offers level pram or mobility access
– Daycare centre on the corner and high schools, transport and restaurants galore only minutes away
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0431 818 528 for further information.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.