Stunning North Facing Sanctuary in Ultra-Prestigious Locale
Imagine a home just footsteps from the Spofforth Street cafe hub; one that is perfectly set mere moments to harbourfront parklands, the heart of Neutral Bay and city buses. An immaculately presented semi with exquisite finishes which is ready to move into with nothing more to do.
This character filled residence provides just that. Fusing timeless charm with contemporary luxury this gorgeous haven is instantly appealing and unveils a blissful sense of space and light showcasing a sublimely private north facing living/dining zone and tranquil garden setting. With seamless indoor to outdoor connectivity this recently renovated pad also features cross ventilation, quality materials and luxurious appointments across an ideal single level floorplan.
Providing a highly sought-after lifestyle with incredible convenience in a blue ribbon address, this sun drenched sanctuary is complete with handy in-law accommodation or a secluded work from home space and offers an exceptional opportunity for downsizers, young families and investors.
– Walking distance to Cremorne Point ferry transport and within the Neutral Bay Public catchment surrounded by elite schools
– European oak floorboards, soaring ceilings, louvres and exquisite joinery throughout
– Vast open plan living and dining combined with ultra-sleek Bruno marble kitchen with gas cooking and island bench, European-style laundry
– Bi-fold doors open to lovely terrace with electronic louvred roof, alfresco dining and lounge
– Secluded backyard with level lawn surrounded by landscaped gardens, featuring storage shed
– Three bedrooms plus a lounge room with double skylight, or the potential for a fourth bedroom
– Master features huge walk in wardrobe and stunning sky lit ensuite with electric blind
– Self-contained work from home space or in-law accommodation at rear, boasts own entrance
– Main bathroom features sleek walk-in rainshower, heated flooring and towel rails in all bathrooms
– Skylight with automatic blind, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, garden lighting, ample ceiling storage and alarm
– Off street parking encased by privacy hedging
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.