Tightly Held Family Home with Level Garden and Water Views
Enjoying sun-drenched due north elevation with tree-filtered views to the shimmering waters of Quakers Hat Bay, this generously enhanced and extended brick-on-sandstone Californian bungalow (c1920) is offered for the first time in 35 years and presents a blue ribbon lifestyle choice in a premium location.
Interiors display all the hallmark characteristics of the era, including decorative ceilings, leadlight windows and polished floorboards, whilst sympathetic renovations have grown and tastefully updated the home for spacious living and entertaining. The dual level floor plan provides exceptional flexibility along with scope to personalise for added comfort and potentially increased value.
A level grassed garden at the rear will prove further enticing to young family buyers, as will the convenience of nearby parklands, harbour beaches, local walking and bike paths, and buses to many of the area’s prestigious private and public schools. This is an immensely appealing home brimming with space, charm and opportunity, rich in character on a generous footprint of approx. 575sqm, and in one of Mosman’s most desirable locations.
– Peacefully placed for easy access to Military Road shops, Spit Junction, public transport and Balmoral Beach
– Privately orientated rear garden with level lawn and paved entertainment area
– Spacious formal lounge/dining with original ornate ceilings and versatile second living room
– Open kitchen and casual meals featuring s/steel appliances including dishwasher and with gas cooking
– Up to five bedrooms or four plus study with oversized master enjoying a due north aspect and water views
– Three bathrooms with main including bath and one of two on the ground floor featuring underfloor heating
– Gas heating, split r/c air-conditioning, underhouse lock-up garage with workshop and cellar/storage areas and driveway parking
– Walking distance to Northern Nursery preschool, Middle Harbour Public School and close proximity to
prestigious schools such as Redlands, Queenwood, plus North Sydney and Kirribilli high schools
Please contact David Grant on 0431 841 416 or Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 for further information.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.