Low Maintenance Apartment in the Heart of Cosmopolitan Cremorne
Situated on the ground floor of ‘The Colombia’, a popular well-established security building mere footsteps from everything Cremorne has to offer, this excellent one-bedroom apartment is a rare opportunity for market newcomers or investors to acquire a quality easy care residence in a premium development with enviable lifestyle positioning.
The apartment is conveniently accessible by lift from the car park and displays a quality finish with light filled interiors complemented by a generous courtyard perfect for intimate relaxation or entertaining alfresco. It also features a modern gas kitchen, combined bathroom/laundry and a secure undercover parking space.
With its appealing layout, indoor/outdoor flow and superb proximity to surrounding amenities, it should come as no surprise that apartments in the complex tend to be snapped up quickly. Whilst immediately ready to live in, there’s certainly scope to revitalise the home with some modern touches for added comfort and potentially enhanced value.
– IGA across the road and cafes at the door; city buses around the corner; stroll to the renowned Orpheum Cinemas
– Close to the area’s excellent schools including Mosman and Middle Harbour Public Schools, Redlands and Queenwood
– Only a few minutes’ drive to the white sands and serene waters of Balmoral Beach
– Well-maintained established complex with intercom, swipe card security throughout and lift access
– Open living space has air-conditioning and sliding glass doors to a sandstone paved courtyard bathed in sun for intimate relaxation or entertaining alfresco
– Integrated kitchen with lengthy meals bench, stone countertops, dishwasher and Smeg gas cooking
– Good sized bedroom featuring mirrored built-in robes and direct access to the courtyard
– Fully tiled bathroom has in-bath shower plus laundry area including washing machine
– Polished floorboards and plantation shutters; basement secure car space; pet-friendly complex subject to Owners Corporation approval
Contact David Grant on 0431 841 416 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.