Come Home To Your Very Own Rainforest Paradise
Providing an entertainers’ lifestyle of luxurious space and rare elegance, this split-level townhouse sets a magnificent benchmark for carefree Mosman living. Built with the highest quality features by the builder who intended to live here, the home was snatched up, off the Plan, by the current owners due to the premium design and materials throughout. This home basks in a retreat setting of enviable ambience and privacy amidst tropical garden surrounds.
Full-brick built at the secluded end of a premium complex, the property presents as new with formal and informal living zones, an internal lift stopping at three levels, and heated limestone floors through the entry hall, family room/dining area, kitchen, ensuite and family bathroom. Tailor-made for sumptuous entertaining, two generous outdoor terraces overlook an expansive open-air deck and the lush greenery, and enjoy tranquil background music from the local bird life and running freshwater creek.
Master quarters of glamorous proportions, a flexible fourth bedroom or office, masses of streamlined storage and secure parking enhance a features list of impressive scope and quality, with a blue-ribbon address just a six-minute walk to the Mosman Bay ferry adding the perfect finishing touch. Exquisitely appointed yet radiant with warmth and welcome, this is a prestige home of spectacular all-around appeal for the discerning family or active downsizer.
– An exclusive opportunity for house-like living with none of the upkeep
– Pet-friendly development welcomes the whole family with gated access from your back garden to Reid Park
– Superb privacy from neighboring properties – you’ll feel a world away from the bustle
– Personal internal lift stops at the oversized double garage, entrance foyer and master bedroom
– Full brick, heated limestone floors, Daiken ducted split system heating/air conditioning
– Sleek bifold doors connect to all-weather main terrace boasting electric café blinds
– Central granite kitchen reveals polyurethane cabinetry, dishwasher and Miele appliances
– Sumptuous master bedroom with relaxation balcony, executive walk-in robe and spa ensuite with marble vanity
– Charming top-floor study, kids’ toy room or fourth bedroom offers versatile use
– Large common lawn area below enjoys direct access from residence
– Alarm system with back-to-base capability plus secure A/V intercom entry at the front gate
– Oversized double garaging with mezzanine potential, additional basement car space on title
– Coveted convenience in a quiet no-through street – stroll to North Sydney bus, Rowers Club and Avenue Road shops
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.