Timeless Family Sanctuary with Superb Entertaining in a Bushland Setting
Embrace a lifestyle of relaxed comfort and blissful serenity with this spacious full brick home in one of the North Shore’s most sought after pockets. A home full of original character that you can enjoy immediately, personalise to taste, or further enhance if so desired, it is blessed with a wonderfully elevated vantage that privately overlooks an idyllic bushland reserve.
Tightly held and loved by one owner for almost 20 years, this superb residence benefits from a functional three storey layout encompassing a selection of living spaces and delightful alfresco entertaining zones for the whole family to spread out comfortably and enjoy. The outdoors is where this property truly shines, with a sublime backyard sanctuary that showcases lush cascading gardens complete with a swimming pool.
Peaceful and private yet incredibly convenient, it boasts a blue ribbon address enjoying easy access to city transport, Castlecrag village shopping and Chatswood’s cosmopolitan hub. Sitting within the catchments for Willoughby Girls High and Castle Cove Public Schools, it is also moments to a selection of prestigious private school options.
– Adorned with high ceilings, dark hardwood floors, crisp white interiors and plantation shutters
– Formal lounge/family room, casual open plan living and dining flowing freely to the outdoors
– Huge covered all-weather entertaining terrace captures a serene bushland outlook, large swimming pool
– Stylish kitchen with tiled splashback equipped with electric cooking and stainless steel appliances
– Ground level rumpus room / teen retreat with built-in bunk beds, dedicated study or home office
– Master suite and generous bedrooms equipped with built-in robes and split air conditioning systems
– Fresh modern bathrooms, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, combined laundry room and WC, double carport and large storage area below the house
– Direct access to idyllic nature walks, footsteps to the green surrounds of Harold Heid Reserve
Contact Barnaby Devaux on 0402 776 887 for further information.
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy or give any warranty to the information provided. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property.