Grand Family Home in Quiet Setting
An impressive exterior hints at the expansive family home within, approached through a manicured garden and opening into a welcoming formal entry. Designed for families, a selection of free flowing internal spaces to suit any occasion, and low maintenance external areas including an inviting covered entertaining area with built in barbeque. Positioned in a leafy surrounding close to schools, playgrounds and Warringah Mall, with CBD buses just around the corner.
The sumptuous formal lounge and dining with its unfolding French doors as well as the many informal living areas form the perfect entertainer’s dream. A stylish granite kitchen boasts an oversized pantry and extended breakfast bar and a covered timber deck lies through sliding doors, leading to an alfresco entertaining terrace and secure level lawn.
• Four generously proportioned double bedrooms on the upper level
• Fifth bedroom downstairs can be a possible study or home office
• Chic master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
• Built in wardrobes in every bedroom and plenty of storage within the house
• A generous floor plan over two levels, filled with comfort enhancing touches including ducted air conditioning throughout, alarm system, gas bayonets and stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Remote controlled driveway gate and double garage with internal access and built in workbench and extra storage
Please contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 for further information.