One of Sydney's Finest - Award Winning Architectural Waterfront
Enviably and aspirationally positioned on the waterfront, this spectacular home brings luxury, style and sophistication to one of Sydney’s most acclaimed addresses. Architecturally designed, the property features distinctive clean lines, open plan living spaces and a proliferation of glass. It won a prestigious Master Builders Association Excellence in Housing award in 2011.
This magnificent contemporary house has an incredible 2.5 metre wide triple-glass atrium that runs through all three levels. Capturing superb northern sun and commanding views across Pittwater, this stunning home has outstanding visual appeal. Enhanced by its’ waterfront setting, a sensational 18 metre glass-bottomed pool runs next to the living spaces and provides light into the lower areas. Framed in glass, this exceptional entertaining pool emphasises the homes beachfront position and merges seamlessly with the water horizon.
A host of superlative extras enhances the luxury living experience including lift access, whole floor master retreat, bathroom with viewing ports into the side of the pool, a unique hidden cellar and a list of impressive inclusions. Positioned on a superb 1,246sqm (approx.) amongst lush landscaped gardens, it includes a boatshed and jetty from which to explore one of Sydney’s most beautiful destinations.
* Galleries of almost frameless glass wrap around the residence
* Lift allows seamless access across all levels
* Sweeping open plan lounge with fireplace, dining, family room and kitchen merge as one
* Walls of glass frame these areas with bi-folds and folding walls sweeping open to merge inside with out
* Multiple terraces offer beautiful spaces in which to alfresco entertain or simply enjoy the outstanding setting
* Sleek minimalist kitchen featuring stone benchtops and a full array of fine Miele appliances
* Unique walk-in pantry with electronic access to the underfloor circular staircase and cellar
* Stone floors across the upper level enjoy the warmth of underfloor heating
* Whole floor master retreat boasts a large living area, study or guest with superb ensuite, master with ensuite and dual terraces
* Lower level boasts six additional bedrooms all with robes including one with an ensuite plus a large family room or teenage retreat
* Additional features include home automation system, electronic blinds and awnings, central heating plus ducted air conditioning and a retractable TV
* At the waterfront is a private beach plus large boatshed with storage for water sports equipment and ramp
* There is abundant secure parking with internal access from the double lock up garage, additional area for two further vehicles and ample space on the driveway for visitors cars
Inspections By Appointment.
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 for further details.