Classic Single Level Character Home In A Premier East Side Location
Basking in a sun-drenched north rear aspect within a beautiful garden setting, this classic single level character home provides supremely comfortable living as is with exciting potential to further enhance and capitalise.
– Not within the heritage conservation area which provides easier options to further improve, renovate/extend or redevelop, subject to suitable approvals
– Elegant period detailing includes soaring ceilings, leadlight windows, timber floors, two fireplaces and picture rails
– Traditional central hallway, spacious formal lounge and dining for refined entertaining, charming window seat and fireplace
– Spectacular multi-zone casual living has a wonderful conservatory feel, expansive glazing opens up to outdoor entertaining and garden, Bose speakers
– Timber and stone kitchen, extra wide Ilve range with gas cooktop and electric oven, Bosch dishwasher, pantry cupboard, adjacent casual family dining
– Outdoor entertaining in the pavilion style deck with lounging and dining zones and leafy surrounds with flowering garden and sprawling lawn
– Carport for three cars, automated driveway gate, zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gaspoint, generous attic storage
– 10 minute walk to rail, the new Lindfield Village Green, cafes and local shopping, or take the bus directly opposite
– Short stroll to Roseville Park, easy access to Chatswood, 400 metres to the City Express bus, 12 kilometres to Sydney CBD
– In Lindfield East Public School and Killara High School zones, commute along the North Shore line for elite private schools
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further details.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.