Grand Luxury Home with Self-Contained 2 Bedroom Residence
An architectural triumph of the highest calibre, this state-of-the-art five bedroom residence is set to a panoramic city skyline backdrop and comes complete with a separate self-contained two bedroom residence. Embraced by giant sliding glass walls with sweeping living spaces extending seamlessly to spectacular alfresco entertaining areas, it is nestled on more than 1,220 sqm of enchanting landscaped gardens with level lawn at the rear, and is only moments away from shopping, schools, beaches and CBD transport.
– Completed in 2006, designed by renowned architects Nettleton Tribe
– Full brick, soaring ceilings and lime-wash blackbutt flooring
– Glass lined entrance gallery overlooks water garden with fountain
– Living space with gas fireplace and large dining area reveal views
– Stacked glass sliding doors open to an enormous entertainers’ terrace
– Views take in cameos of the ocean and harbour then stretch to the city
– CaesarStone island kitchen overlooks and opens to central courtyard
– European gas cooktops, two ovens, integrated fridge and dishwasher
– Oversize bedrooms with built-ins open to terraces with views
– Family room includes alcove with wet bar and flows to lower terrace
– Indulgent master suite furnished with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Bathrooms with heated floors are styled in earthy pared back themes
– Separate 135sqm self-contained two bedroom residence with heated flooring
– Flat includes vast living and dining, deluxe kitchen and giant bedrooms
– Sunlit northerly courtyard plus deep private near level rear lawns
– Premier whisper-quiet setting, walk to primary school and city buses
– Automatic double lock-up garage, pleather of internal and external storage
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 or Michael Bao on 0431 818 528 for further information.
** All information regarding this property is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.