Classic Federation Home with Idyllic Garden and Harbour Bridge Views
Privately set back on approx. 650sqm of sundrenched lawns and gardens, this graceful family home holds an enviable peninsula position with a further elevated rear aspect and treetop views towards the city skyline including Sydney Harbour Bridge. The home includes a lower floor with multipurpose options for extended living and displays all the hallmarks of the Federation era.
Family buyers will appreciate the generous amount of space, with light filled interiors offering open lounge and formal dining areas, up to three bedrooms, a large gas-appointed kitchen and two bathrooms including master ensuite. At the front of the home is a gorgeous verandah area overlooking the garden, perfect for that morning coffee or glass of wine at the end of a long day.
The property also benefits from rear access to a double garage and is only a short walk to foreshore parklands, MacCallum Pool and the Cremorne Point Wharf for easy ferry access into the city. Whilst comfortable now, there’s also scope to capitalise on DA-approved plans for a luxurious new five-bedroom home. This would ultimately expand the existing views and heighten the future desirability of this already exceptional address.
– Historic charm showcased throughout including high ceilings with ornate plasterwork, intricate windows and timber floors
– Tree-filtered views towards the city skyline and Barangaroo including the Harbour Bridge
– Expansive child and pet-friendly front garden with rolling lawns and cubby-house
– Spacious family lounge and formal dining plus covered porch/sitting area enjoying outlooks into the garden
– Country-style kitchen offers generous cupboard space, dishwasher, s/steel oven and gas cooktop
– Three bedrooms including a sizeable master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Potential rumpus retreat or home office on lower level with laundry/powder room and cellar
– Separate utility room or workshop and extensive storage under the house
– Lock-up double garage providing side-by-side parking with rear access from Cremorne Lane
– Includes DA approval for a stunning new architect-designed residence by renowned Tribe Architects
– Close proximity to many of the area’s sought-after public and private schools
Contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0431 807 583 for further information.
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy or give any warranty to the information provided. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property.