Balmoral Slopes North-Facing Classic, Footsteps From The Beach
Imagine a home on Mosman’s prestigious Balmoral Slopes; one that’s enviably tucked away in a quiet street just behind The Esplanade and mere moments to Balmoral Beach. A home full of original character that you can enjoy immediately and simply personalise to taste, or significantly enhance to ultimately further capitalise on the incredible north aspect and position.
With plenty of space to expand at the rear and/or add a second level, this solid double brick on sandstone semi presents an abundance of opportunities. Detailed architectural concept drawings are available for a substantial renovation and extension (Subject to Council Approval), while similar style properties in the area have already realised dream plans.
With its handsome layout, timeless features, abundant sunlight and proximity to the beach, this appealing home is truly “classic Balmoral”, but with the bonus of potentially being able to remodel or grow the property in the future (STCA). Well-presented to occupy or acquire for investment purposes, it makes a charming haven for an executive couple, young family or downsizers and offers dynamic scope in one of Sydney’s most sought-after lifestyle locations.
• Stroll to public transport and renowned cafes and restaurants along the beachfront and public transport
• Peacefully placed in a beachside pocket within minutes of Mosman village shops
• The iconic Rotunda, Bathers Pavilion, harbour walks and parklands all literally within metres
• High ceilings, ornate roses, picture rails and polished floorboards throughout
• Central living room with vintage cast-iron fireplace; spacious kitchen and dining area
• Double doors at the rear open to a paved entertainment terrace and generous level grassed garden with a sunny north aspect
• Two? ?good sized bedrooms, one has built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom including tub plus combined 2nd bath/laundry with both indoor and external access
• Pull-down attic ladder to usable roof storage almost the length of the entire house; off-street parking for two cars
• Easily accessible to esteemed schools including Queenwood, Mosman Preparatory School and Beauty Point Public
Please contact Jonathon De Brennan on 0422 033 837 for further information.